FENSA is the brand trusted by consumers, Local Authorities, industry and Government. We are the first self-certification scheme set up in the UK with Government encouragement by the industry’s umbrella trade association, the Glass and Glazing Federation, other industry bodies and consumer watch groups. Today FENSA remains largest glazing scheme being used by homeowners.
FENSA Members get:
• FREE Technical Advice. E.g. Dedicated Building Regulations helpline, technical guides, seminar updates
• FREE Surveyor's Guide's
• FREE regular updates via emails and newsletter
• FREE Marketing support (e.g. van stickers, templates)
• FREE access to FENSA’s Knowledge Hub
• FREE automatic entry into FENSA’s Installation of the Year (T&Cs apply)
• FENSA Members ID Card for fitters/surveyors
• FREE Window Energy Ratings (FENSA-branded)
• FREE access to The Glazing Arbitration Scheme
• MTC support to help you along your career path
• Discounted tailored insurance packages to suit your needs
• Discounted glazing-related training courses. Our training partners can come to your office.
An independent report commissioned by the Government found FENSA to be the most successful of all competent person schemes to date in the UK, across all industries. FENSA is the most recognised glazing Competent Persons Scheme by homeowners (BBC Wales). FENSA is the leading brand trusted by consumers, Local Authorities, industry and Government.
FENSA is the leading brand trusted by consumers, Local Authorities, industry and Government.
FENSA is a United Kingdom Accreditation Service accredited 'Certification Body' to BS EN ISO/IEC 17065:2012. This means we have in place an approved system to provide impartial assessments of its member for compliance with the revised Competent Persons Scheme requirements
FENSA is authorized by the DCLG - the government oversight body that licenses Competent Person Schemes.
Every job completed by a FENSA Member is sent a FENSA Building Regulation Certificate.
It’s your proof that your work is compliant with the Building Regulations.
You help your customers cut out the middle men – avoid the time/cost of having their home inspected by their Local Building Control/Planning Department.
FENSA has issued more than 13 million certificates in England & Wales. There are over 23 million households in the UK - this means more than 50% of UK households have used a FENSA member!
If you are unsure about anything just contact us for help – we are here to help, not catch you out.
Or get a call back. Just provide us with your phone number. We’ll call you back at a time that suits you and answer all your questions.
You can take us for face value. We will always tell you as it is.
FENSA was the first certification scheme set up in the UK with Government encouragement by the industry’s umbrella trade association, the Glass and Glazing Federation, other industry bodies and consumer watch groups.